Lakeridge Tennis Club offers two top performance pools for swimmers of any age. Our indoor lap pool and hot tub keep members swimming year round. In warmer months our outdoor pool is second to none in the area for families and competitive swimmers alike.
With two expansive floors of fitness equipment—including cardio, free weights, and machines—Lakeridge Tennis Club has everything you need to find your fitness routine. For great game action, LTC features four indoor racquetball courts, and if group classes are your style, join us for spinning, interval training, pilates, yoga, and more.
Lakeridge Tennis Club is proud of its unparalleled offering of hardtop tennis courts. With 14 outdoor courts and 4 indoor courts, at the Lakeridge Tennis Club we are positive you’ll find the time to play.
Unmatched amenities a few steps from midtown
Located in the heart of south Reno, Lakeridge Tennis Club features everything you need to achieve your fitness, health, and athletic goals.
- Expansive cardio and machine-driven fitness floor
- Modern free-weights room
- 18 total indoor and outdoor tennis courts
- Two premier swimming pools with aquatic fitness and stroke classes,
- Northern Nevada’s top youth swim team
- Brand new Pilates studio with onsite accredited trainers
- 4 indoor racquetball courts with mobile walls
- Group fitness classes including spinning, yoga, aerobics, and more
- Spacious, elegant executive locker rooms
- Onsite restaurant the Center Court Grill
Lakeridge staff are always available for walk-in tours, and guest passes are available following a tour so that you can experience first-hand all that the Lakeridge Tennis Club has to offer.
Since 1978, Lakeridge has been a Reno touchstone for top athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and families alike. Whether your goal is to lose weight or build muscle, train for the next triathlon or rehab an injury, meet new people or see old friends, Lakeridge Tennis Club has all you need under a single roof.
Memberships are available at single, couple and family rates. Free tours are available along with short term guest passes for prospective members. Just click below to reach out to our membership staff and get started.